Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Business & FinanceCorporations · 2 months ago

Why are the smartest people in the world always 2 steps ahead of everyone else?

It always seems like the smartest richest people in the world are playing chess while everyone else is still learning how to play checkers.

For example, in the early 2000's people were still learning how to use the internet, and Amazon was already building cloud solutions and Apple was already making the iPhone

• 7 days ago

Because they always ask old people what to do before they do it.  They know that old people have made every mistake possible in their lives.  The old ones will always tell you what they wish they WOULD HAVE DONE.  And that is the great secret to being happy and rich.

Because the rest of you idiots are distracted by the TV and BOOBS...not necessarily in that order.

Back in the BEFORE TIME I purchased a Commodore 64 computer and started teaching myself basic and other things.

People called me a stupid idiot nerd back then.

Thank you for now considering me one of the smartest people in the world.

Yet, although I can smash you at chess, I have  not the slightest idea of how to 'play checkers'.

Your  logic is good, yet still flawed.

TTFN.

You answered your own question. 

What ru talking about I'm 13 I have an iq of 121 and i know how to play chess i did like last week

• fcas80

That's why they are so smart.

When Bill Gates talks about the greatest problem the world faces right now, we ought to listen to him.  (Climate change)