Yahoo Answers is shutting down on 4 May 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Arts & HumanitiesHistory · 2 months ago

Have you noticed that Stalin and Saddam have the same facial structure?

Attachment image

11 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

And so did Borat apparently 

Attachment image
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

You have  noticed that they are men.  Wow. Human race. Wow,wow  So, you are a cabbage?

• 2 months ago

It's the mustache and nose. Apart from that in terms of difference Sadam has a more hispanic/Central Asian facial structure, while you can see the hairline recedes more than stalin's toward the top. Stalin's hair is more stiff and Sadam's has that Mediterranean curl. Stalin's ear swoops inward as is goes down while Sadam's ear fans out like dumbo. So definitely, it's the 'Stache. 

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Yes, I knew that and pointed that already out in the 1980s

• Herve
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

Physiognomy is not really a thing these days. Try 1930s Germany.

• 2 months ago

Saddam ancestry was pure Arab so far as is known.  Stalin was Georgian, which

is not even Semite.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Crikey they both have two eyes! Crazy resemblance.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Stalin's forehead slopes slightly and is shorter. His eyebrows are more arched. The noses are not remotely similar. Stalin's lips are thinner and he has a less revealing lip line. Other measurements like nose to top lip and bottom lip to bottom chin are pretty close. Overall, no way I would mistake one for the other ... not even close under any conditions. You on the other hand, I don't know.

• Lv 6
    2 months ago

No, but I've noticed that Joe Biden and Bullwinkle J Moose have the same IQ.

• 2 months ago

Two liberal heroes 

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.