?

Why are people still eating animals in the 21st century?

It's for the protein and the energy that protein gives. I know I feel bad for eating chicken or lamb but it's the only way I can get protein to fuel my body. But if this makes you feel better - I only eat chicken, lamb and turkey for meat consumption, and nothing else - not even fish. So I relieve myself of excess ethical burden.

because our bodies require us to consume living cells of others to survive

1) Because they taste nice.

2) Because it annoys people like you.

[why do people keep asking the same question, after thousands of years, when the Lord our God gave us the answer in the beginning.]

[also, vegetables are being genetically altered to give us cancer, so does it really matter what you eat? ]

King James Bible Version 1885

2 John Chapter 1

3. Grace be with you, mercy, [and] peace, from God the Father, and from the Lord Jesus Christ, the Son of the Father, in truth and love.

1 Timothy Chapter 4

1. Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils;

4. For every creature of God [is] good, and nothing to be refused, if it be received with thanksgiving:

5. For it is sanctified by the word of God and prayer.

James Chapter 3

7. For every kind of beasts, and of birds, and of serpents, and of things in the sea, is tamed, and hath been tamed of mankind:

Genesis Chapter 9

1. And God blessed Noah and his sons, and said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth.

2. And t

he fear of you and the dread of you shall be upon every beast of the earth, and upon every fowl of the air, upon all that moveth [upon] the earth, and upon all the fishes of the sea; into your hand are they delivered.

3. Every moving thing that liveth shall be meat for you; even as the green herb have I given you all things.

4. But flesh with the life thereof, [which is] the blood thereof, shall ye not eat.

Because people don't like to deviate from ingrained habits and prefer not to think about certain harsh truths.  My partner, I and our son are all veggie and I'm vegan.  We have not eaten animals this century and our son never has.

• ?

Why wouldn't they be? Animals are the chief source of protein that is available to us.

• Phil M

Why did god clothe Adam and Eve in the skins of animals?

Because animal protein is part of a healthy diet..  Not to mention the fact that some people -- diabetics and hypoglycemics -- NEED animal protein to be able to function normally.

cause theyve been doing it since time began

because they like to