Yahoo Answers is shutting down on 4 May 2021 (Eastern Time) and, as of 20 April 2021 (Eastern Time), the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Nathan H asked in PetsCats · 2 months ago

What’s more interesting? Cats or dogs?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • ?
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

Cats. Dogs stink, and are noisy annoying pests. Cats are cute and independent.

• ?
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Both are interesting in their own way.  Cats tend be a little more mysterious

• Rita
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

If you're looking for a companion that will sit by your side, then a dog might be your best bet. Cats can be quite affectionate and attentive, but only up to a point. They tend to become bored or overstimulated much more easily than dogs, and at that point they want to escape for a while

• 1 month ago

Cats have a reputation for being cold and distant through the years. Dog owners sometimes tell cat owners, "They just love you because you feed them." There's also the persistent story that if you died, a cat wouldn't mind in the least and would eat your body to survive. However, evidence reveals that much of this reasoning is nonsense.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • ?
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

Black and orange stray cat sittin' on a fence

Ain't got enough dough to pay the rent

I'm flat broke, but I don't care

I strut right by with my tail in the air Stray cat strut, I'm a (Ladies' cat)

I'm a feline Casanova (Hey, man, that's where it's at)

Get a shoe thrown at me from a mean old man

Get my dinner from a garbage can

MeowYeah, don't cross my path I don't bother chasing mice around, oh, noI slink down the alley looking for a fightHowling to the moonlight on a hot summer nightSingin' the blues while the lady cats cry"Wild stray cat, you're a real gone guyI wish I could be as carefree and wildBut I got cat class, and I got cat style"

• 1 month ago

I like cats better.

• 2 months ago

Well, you're in the Cats section, so I guess you're going to get alot of 'Cats' answers.

IMHO, the question is whether you want an animal that mostly takes care of itself and is independent, or do you need an animal that is basically all about YOU.  It won't clean itself, go to the bathroom on it's own, and needs constant validation from you?

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Cats are more goofy and cuter. 

Attachment image
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

😄

Hmm... let me see. The animal that pees and craps a lot in the house? Or the animal that pees and craps a lot in the house?

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.