Yahoo Answers is shutting down on 4 May 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

me asked in Politics & GovernmentElections · 2 months ago

Postmaster General Taunts Dems: You’re Stuck With Me for Good.   What is going in in this guy's mind? Is he sane?

Louis DeJoy had a defiant message on Wednesday for those craving to see him ousted as U.S. Postmaster General: “Get used to me.”     This in response to being asked how long he planned to stay as US Post Master General, despite all the criticism he has received and the public being unhappy with mail delays.

He seems to have some psychological syndrome of I am your king and overland, I do not serve you or work for you, I can do whatever I want no matter how unpopular it is because it helps my private business interests.  I am in the private mailing business and I have a right to destroy my competition, the US Post Office......lol

IS THERE ANY CHANCE OF STOPPING THE DEMOCRATS FROM DESTROYING THIS COUNTRY OR IS IT TOO LATE

He needs to GET THE HE_L out of there

• Jeff D

He was just pointing out that he doesn't work for Congress (or the President).  He reports to Board of Governors of the Postal Service, which is an independent agency.  I'm sorry if that bothers you.

So is he telling the FASCIST in the DEM Party that THEY can not DICTATE who holds this Position ?......

Sounds like you Totalitarian Fascist don't like people to have Freedoms allotted to them by the Constitution  ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jJEuZrvNYg0

Obviously not completely sane.

The Postmaster General is appointed by the Board of Governors of the United States Postal Service (and can be dismissed by same) which consist of 11 people, 9 of which are appointed by the president.

Biden can replace those 9 people anytime he wants, and those new people could remove the idiot.

Well, first of all the postmaster general is not appointed by either the president nor the Senate, he is selected by the post office board. 

Second, most of the criticism has been partisan political nonsense, mainly to fool incurious low-info Democrat voters.  That worked, clearly.

• Murzy

He was terrible during the Trump administartion.

So much for "draining the swamp," huh? Jesus H, what a criminal.

God told President Trump to put Mr. DeJoy there. It is part of the plan. Amen.