Can I use Skype and google chrome at the same time using Ipad or tablet?

Like on computer. I am an online teacher and I use skype and google chrome at the same time . I share screen and open a website at the same time and I teach using that website. Is it possible on Ipad or tablet?

• Lv 7

multitasking is something typically reserved for computers, not portable devices.

there ARE some devices that can split screen multiple apps, but they tend to cost more than most tablets, and it's not as easy as you'd think to actually be usable on such smaller screened devices. and larger screened devices need more power than most to process that much video data. that's why a computer is better for such high-power jobs.