Yahoo Answers is shutting down on 4 May 2021 (Eastern Time) and, as of 20 April 2021 (Eastern Time), the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Arts & HumanitiesBooks & Authors · 2 months ago

Help me edit this two-sentence spooky story?

She gazed at the picture of two young women from the 1920s and told me how much she wished we had grown up in that time period. I didn't have the heart to tell her it was us.

Leave suggestions below to help me make this better just for fun...or leave your own spooky stories:p 

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago

She gazed at a faded photo of two young women, taken in the 1920s, and told me how much she wished that we had grown up then. How could I tell her that we had -- that we were those two women?

• Tina
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

She smiled at the photo of two young women from the twenties, and said how much she wished we had grown up then. I didn't have the heart to tell her we *had* lived then - or how we had died.

• jijawm
    Lv 5
    2 months ago

2... I was chilled when I realized that it was us, but hesitant to tell her. How could it possibly be us? She would think I photoshopped it, but somehow I knew...

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.