Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Arts & HumanitiesBooks & Authors · 2 months ago

Help me edit this two-sentence spooky story?

She gazed at the picture of two young women from the 1920s and told me how much she wished we had grown up in that time period. I didn't have the heart to tell her it was us.

Leave suggestions below to help me make this better just for fun...or leave your own spooky stories:p 

She gazed at a faded photo of two young women, taken in the 1920s, and told me how much she wished that we had grown up then. How could I tell her that we had -- that we were those two women?

• Tina

She smiled at the photo of two young women from the twenties, and said how much she wished we had grown up then. I didn't have the heart to tell her we *had* lived then - or how we had died.

• jijawm

2... I was chilled when I realized that it was us, but hesitant to tell her. How could it possibly be us? She would think I photoshopped it, but somehow I knew...