Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Arts & HumanitiesPhilosophy · 1 month ago

Is it true that we humans are all alone in this world and that we are lucky to meet someone  we can trust make life pleasant. ?

that we are born alone and die alone.

Don't you want somebody to love

Don't you need somebody to love

Wouldn't you love somebody to love

You better find somebody to love        ........Jefferson Airplane 1967

Yes. We tend to isolate ourselves no matter how popular we are.

Act 17:26 And hath made of one blood all mankind, to dwell on all the face of the earth, and hath assigned the times which were ordained before, and the bounds of their habitation,...

We are made according to the image of God who is alone and hiding himself from whatsoever.

You were born from your monthers womb, and she carried you for about 9 months, which is hardly being alone, and then she probably raised you too, which is hardly being alone either. Many people do not die alone. I was holding my father's hand when he passed away. And I'm sitting here a few feet from my spouse who has made my life extremely pleasant, so pretty much everything you've said is false in my case. You have my pity if yours hasn't been like that.

So, what does your question have to do with philosophy? That's a rhetorical question, because It doesn't.  

Those who have received Jesus Christ as their Lord and Savior are never alone.  But yes, some are blessed with a good mate. 

Source(s): The New Testament (recommended reading)

Everything you experience is the truth.  Or a lie, depending on your perspective.

• j153e

Aloneness when in God is all-oneness.  Each evening we go into sleep alone.

Good relationship usually benefits by mutual caring for it.

Some books which may help you learn to be a better relater include:

Finding a Higher Love;

For Couples Only;

Love and Sexuality, by Aivanhov;

Divine Partnership;

The Kindness Challenge.

I think that is true.  We are very lucky to have that. 

• jijawm

I'm never alone. I'll have me until the day I die. Sometimes I'm is so boring I wished I could leave myself alone for awhile, but I've learned to live with myself. 

• donnie

There is God                          

No, because your mom was there when you were born.