Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMen's Health · 2 months ago

Erectile dysfunction, what could have caused it? ?

One day I was having sex everyday and sometimes twice a day with my girlfriend. Then the next day, like completely out of nowhere I couldn't maintain an erection. I can get hard but not enough for penetration. This scares me cause I'm only 25 years old and although I workout a lot I've never took any steroids or anything of that sort. If I have to get surgery down there or something crazy just happened where I can get it fixed I don't mind but my fear comes in where I don't want to have to rely on taking pills my whole life just to have sex. Been dealing with this for 3 months now and my hospital takes so long to bring me information (VA hospital). Does anyone know what causes this and permanent cures for it? 

Vascular illness is the most widely recognized reason for ED in more seasoned men, the danger for which increments with smoking, hypertension, atherosclerotic infection, hyperlipidemia, and diabetes. ED is a marker of fringe vascular sickness predicting major vascular occasions like stroke or myocardial localized necrosis.

Is erectile brokenness ordinary at 60?

Mellow and moderate erectile brokenness influences roughly 10% of men each time of life (i.e., 50% of men in their 50s, 60% of men in their 60s). Erectile brokenness can happen at whatever stage in life, yet it is more normal in men that are more established.

Outline

Erectile brokenness (weakness) is the powerlessness to get and keep an erection firm enough for sex.

Experiencing erection difficulty every now and then isn't really a reason for concern. On the off chance that erectile brokenness is a continuous issue, notwithstanding, it can cause pressure, influence your self-assurance and add to relationship issues. Issues getting or keeping an erection can likewise be an indication of a hidden medical issue that needs therapy and a danger factor for coronary illness.

In case you're worried about erectile brokenness, converse with your primary care physician — regardless of whether you're humiliated. In some cases, treating a basic condition is sufficient to invert erectile brokenness. In different cases, meds or other direct medicines may be required.

You said nothing about your health status.

It's hilarious how kids like you take everything for granted, and assume that regardless what lifestyle you live, that your sex life will always be good. But that's not the way it works. If you are eating a diet high in junk food, with lots of grease and sugar and sodas, you're not going to be in great health. If you don't exercise daily oh, you're not going to be in great health. If your sleep habits are bad, you're not going to be in good health. Think about all three of these things and make an assessment and see what lifestyle changes you need to make.