Yahoo Answers is shutting down on 4 May 2021 (Eastern Time) and, as of 20 April 2021 (Eastern Time), the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

?
Lv 4

Who is that secret Avengers??

A few years ago , Marvel comics put out a New character and claimed that she was always there , even at the creation of the team back in the 60s but she disappeared in the time stream or something? She is supposedly very strong and had white/silver hair or something  but i cant find her anywhere because I don't remember her name. Anybody remembers her ? Thanks

1 Answer

Relevance
  • 2 months ago
    Favourite answer

I didn't read it myself but I remember hearing about it. Her name was Voyager, she was the Grandmaster's daughter and they were a major part of the avengers stories No Surrender and No Road Home. What I thought was odd about it was that just one or two years earlier, one of the cowriters of No Surrender did another story about a female avenger from the 60s who had been forgotten, they called her Avenger X. I wonder if they were intended to be the same character but were made into two different ones for some reason. 

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.