Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMen's Health · 2 months ago

is 5'5 short for a man?

im 14 and 5'5 my mom 5'3 dad 5'5 

• Joe

It's short for a man and a woman.

• ?

Originally Answered: Is 5'5 unbelievably short for an adult male? It's shorter than average, but not unbelievably short. That might, perhaps, be an appropriate description for someone like former Secretary of Labor Robert Reich , who stands 4'11".

You're a boy, not a man and you still have a lot of time to grow in height.

• ?

At age 14 you have you have much time left to grow. As far as your question on if 5'5" is short for a man, personally I don't think so. Height is not that big of a deal. I am considered short at 5'5.5, and it has NEVER been a problem and I am much older than you. Height does not equate to physical strength or intelligence. 

Buddy you aren’t a man you a child. You still got growth spurts.

For a teenage boy...No...For a grown man...Yes...

Yes.  I'm afraid you are in for a lifetime of asswhoopings.

You're 14, a teen.

You still have more growth ahead of you, you'll probably be taller than your pa by the time you reach adulthood.