Yahoo Answers is shutting down on 4 May 2021 (Eastern Time) and, as of 20 April 2021 (Eastern Time), the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMen's Health · 2 months ago

is 5'5 short for a man?

im 14 and 5'5 my mom 5'3 dad 5'5 

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Joe
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

It's short for a man and a woman.

• ?
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

Originally Answered: Is 5'5 unbelievably short for an adult male? It's shorter than average, but not unbelievably short. That might, perhaps, be an appropriate description for someone like former Secretary of Labor Robert Reich , who stands 4'11".

• 2 months ago

You're a boy, not a man and you still have a lot of time to grow in height.

• ?
    Lv 4
    2 months ago

At age 14 you have you have much time left to grow. As far as your question on if 5'5" is short for a man, personally I don't think so. Height is not that big of a deal. I am considered short at 5'5.5, and it has NEVER been a problem and I am much older than you. Height does not equate to physical strength or intelligence. 

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

Buddy you aren’t a man you a child. You still got growth spurts.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

For a teenage boy...No...For a grown man...Yes...

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Yes.  I'm afraid you are in for a lifetime of asswhoopings.

• 2 months ago

You're 14, a teen.

You still have more growth ahead of you, you'll probably be taller than your pa by the time you reach adulthood.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.