Would I be considered two or more races?

My dad is Mexican-American (meaning he is of Mexican descent but was born and raised here in the United States). My mom is Caucasian (she has some French from her mother and German from her father).

So, I would be half and half. Would I be considered two or more races?

Your dad could be Caucasian as well, as being Mexican is about nationality and not race. Even though most Mexicans are of Mestizo origin (Mixed between European and Native American), there's many people of full or predominantly European/Caucasian ancestry in Mexico, as well as African descent. Your dad could be of primarily or predominantly European descent like myself! I personally speaking, choose to self identify as a "White" for my race and "Hispanic" for my ethnicity as that what I closely identify the most due to having mostly Iberian/European ancestry.

So to answer your question, it really depends on what you choose to identify with based on your ancestry and looks! 

If you look mixed race, your racial identity is considered two or more races or in

multiracial / biracial category. People can be similar racial mixtures and different

racial identities. You is probably mostly European race and somely Amerindian

race. When racially mixed people have basically racial passing appearances of

either race they are mixed with, they would usually just be considered that race.

Just 2 because French and German are the same. They're both white. Biracial is so common.

3 races most likely.  Native + oliveskin + pinkskin.  You are a tri...

You're 1 race. There is only 1 race, the human race.