Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMen's Health · 2 months ago

Would my body transform if I increase my testosterone from 300 to 700? ?

I always had undiagnosed low testosterone without knowing it. I found out I have low testosterone of 300 and found the cause of it. I have sleep apnea which I thought was just insomnia. I have low muscle mass, underdeveloped body, high fat but skinny(skinny-fat body), feminine-looking body, narrow shoulder, etc

I am 24 and I believed my sleep problem began at 16 which caused my testosterone to be low all these years despite being young. Now on treating sleep apnea with CPAP. And added benefit is increased testosterone due to sleeping good. 

What changes will i notice? My goal is to reach normal range of testosterone which is around 700 for my age.

@Damien, My doctor said my low testosterone is due to sleep apnea. And of course, that means if I treat sleep apnea, my testosterone will go back into normal how it should be. What is funny about it? 

If any transformation take place it will probably take years to see any results. Sleeping more won't turn anyone a muscle beast. The muscles recover better after getting enough sleep. In theory proper weight lifting causes micro damage to the muscles and they repair themselves larger to prevent damage. 

• ?

hahahaha your sleep does not affect testosterone, wow get a basic education in endocrinology.