My ex husband smoked meth upstairs in his room sometimes...?

He's been gone for over 2 years (since I divorced and kicked him out)...about how contaminated would down stairs be?  The meth was never cooked here.

Do I need a professional to clean it.

• i + i

You are sure it was never cooked there 

(i.e., no dangerous chemicals stashed in 

hidden places around the house)? If not, 

then the only other thing to worry about 

is if he had any meth hidden in various 

parts of the house. Actual cleaning is 

otherwise unnecessary, especially 

after so long a time. 

I wouldn't be tracking meth through the house and, yes, I would be hiring a professional.

his room was probably more contaminated, my next door neighbor was doing meth for months before they kicked her out and they had to spray stuff in the hallways or wherever to clean up the meth, her apt hasnt been rented out in over a yr