Yahoo Answers is shutting down on 4 May 2021 (Eastern Time) and, as of 20 April 2021 (Eastern Time), the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in EnvironmentGlobal Warming · 2 months ago

🌏⛈🌏⛈ Is there any difference between global warming and climate change ?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Rita
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

“Global warming” refers to the rise in global temperatures due mainly to the increasing concentrations of greenhouse gases in the atmosphere. “Climate change” refers to the increasing changes in the measures of climate over a long period of time – including precipitation, temperature, and wind patterns.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

i dont think so

• Jim2
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

I would say global warming is a major cause of climate change. Update. I must admit I  am a little confused by the fact a number of websites don't plainly come out and say this, but I think they imply it:

https://climate.nasa.gov/resources/global-warming-...

• 2 months ago

Yes. Global warming is part of climate change but climate change is more inclusive. It includes things like snowfall affected by whether or not the Great Lakes freeze over, floods in the Midwest, droughts in the Sahel, and so forth.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • denise
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

they are both linked, one causes the other.

• Pearl
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

i dont think so

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.