Anonymous
Anonymous asked in EnvironmentGlobal Warming · 2 months ago

🌏⛈🌏⛈ Is there any difference between global warming and climate change ?

• Rita

“Global warming” refers to the rise in global temperatures due mainly to the increasing concentrations of greenhouse gases in the atmosphere. “Climate change” refers to the increasing changes in the measures of climate over a long period of time – including precipitation, temperature, and wind patterns.

i dont think so

• Jim2

I would say global warming is a major cause of climate change. Update. I must admit I  am a little confused by the fact a number of websites don't plainly come out and say this, but I think they imply it:

https://climate.nasa.gov/resources/global-warming-...

Yes. Global warming is part of climate change but climate change is more inclusive. It includes things like snowfall affected by whether or not the Great Lakes freeze over, floods in the Midwest, droughts in the Sahel, and so forth.

• denise

they are both linked, one causes the other.

i dont think so