Account username?

Hello! I have a question. Can you change my email address? I can not do that. I ask you, because I am in a legal process of changing my name and I would not like to delete my account to make another one with the new name in my email address and lose all the messages and contacts I have. I am waiting for an answer. Thank you in advance!

• .

When you post here, you are asking questions to other users like yourself. No one from Yahoo/Verizon responds to questions here. You CANNOT change your email address, sorry. You will have to create a new one. However, you can link your current email account to a new email account you create (or vice versa) so they share the same contacts, inbox, saved messages, etc. 

.

The instructions below tell you how to link a 3rd party email address to your Yahoo Mail account, but the instructions are the same for adding another Yahoo Mail account to your current account.

Change your sending name in Yahoo Mail = https://help.yahoo.com/kb/SLN22040.html?guccounter...

Or open an additional account and gradually migrate. account.