Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Business & FinanceRenting & Real Estate · 2 months ago

Do you agree with my landlord shooting my dog?

They have a policy of no pets over 10 lbs and now my dog has reached 11 lbs.  My landlord does a monthly weigh in and he is saying I have 5 days to get rid of the dog or he will enter my apartment and shoot the animal even in front of the family if necessary.

Illegal in any state.  If this is a LEGITIMATE question you should be talking to your police department. 

Troll..........

If you do not agree with his 10 lb limit policy, then why did you rent there, with a pet that is likely or will possibly go over the limit?  The landlord has a right to set his policy as he sees fit.  He has no right to shoot your dog but he does have the right to evict you for the lease violation.  Feed your dog a little less for a week, to get him down 1 lb and if he going to grow larger, borrow a 9 or 10 lb dog that looks like yours, take him to the landlord for weighing, and then return the dog.  He may not realize that you switched dogs for the weigh in.  Move when your lease expires.  You can't keep this up forever.

• ?

You tell your landlord I'll be waiting for you with 12 gauge when you walk in I'm going to shoot you. And then call the sheriff's department and bring the sheriff to the landlord's premises and state right in front of them the landlord threatened to break in my house with a firearm I want this person arrested. and that is precisely what the police will do they will arrest that person for making a threat of an armed invasion 

reported as always. yawn.

Not funny you miserable troll