Yahoo Answers is shutting down on 4 May 2021 (Eastern Time) and, as of 20 April 2021 (Eastern Time), the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Science & MathematicsAstronomy & Space · 2 months ago

how was Elon Musk associated with the latest rocket to mars and mars rover landing?

why him?

Update:

ALSO, did he make a lot of money because of it? could investors invest in this mars rover landing? or not? why? how?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago
    Favourite answer

He wasn't. SpaceX us not part of the Perseverance rover project. SpaceX has contracts with NASA. 

Musk is NOT making money. SpaceX is privately owned by Musk. You cannot invest in or buy stock in SpaceX. If and when Space X makes an IPO. like Tesla did in 2097, then you can buy stock. A share of Tesla stock was something like $1\ 67. Now a share of Tesla stock is over $890. recently. 

• Anonymous
    2 months ago
  • Joseph
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Elon Musk and SpaceX are not associated with the Perseverance Rover in any way, shape or form.

• 2 months ago

No profit in it. Therefore SpaceX and it's pirates were not involved.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 2 months ago

Perseverance is solely the work of JPL and NASA .

Musk had nothing to do with it at all.

• 2 months ago

To my knowledge, I don't believe he was associated at all... the booster for the probe was an Atlas, and the probe came from JPL... I don't think Musk had any connection, unless there was software/hardware components that perhaps SpaceX supplied...

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.