Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentElections · 2 months ago

is the stock market going to sell off because it knows that Joe Biden is going to be terrible for the US economy? why?(why CEOS wanted him?)?

Covid caused the economy to sink, controlling covid abates that factor. The challenge right now is getting vaccines into arms. I think Biden is doing great despite the horrible hand trump passed him. Trump didn't have a vaccine distribution policy in place and he obstructed the transition of power. I think you have a mental disorder asking people on YA about investing your money ... lol.

Yes . I heard the market thinking about that while I was asleep last night . 

Economy is already rising.

Your shtick sucks.