Yahoo Answers is shutting down on 4 May 2021 (Eastern Time) and, as of 20 April 2021 (Eastern Time), the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Education & ReferenceWords & Wordplay · 2 months ago

Should it be viewed as offensive when whitey claims to get offended over black people calling each other "my *****", as a term of endearment?

When all black people are trying to do is to take back a word, which has been used as a verbal weapon against them for generations, in order to degrade and belittle them, and turn it into a more neutral expression. Shouldn't they have the right to do that, without whitey getting on his high horse over it? What do y'all think about that? 

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago
    Favourite answer

If the word is offensive, then it's offensive no matter who uses it, blackie. 

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

I think you're a load of bloody hypocrites, mate, that's what I bloody think, mush! 

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

🥴

No.

If you want to be fair all around the board... if whitey cant call you a "ni99a", you cant either.

Pull your big girl panties up and deal with repercussions both of you are bringing on by complaining.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

you all call each other niggers constantly don't get on your high horse when a white person calls you a ******. Most can hardly understand a word half of you say as your English isn't too good.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.