Yahoo Answers is shutting down on 4 May 2021 (Eastern Time) and, as of 20 April 2021 (Eastern Time), the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleMakeup · 1 month ago

If you regularly wear makeup do you include...?

concealer for undereye area? With or without foundation?

I personally like to keep things simple. I like to just fill in my brows, wear some lipstick and sometimes add in eyeshadow, liner and/ or mascara. I think overall my skin looks okay and I don't have eyebags (just a little darkness which is normal).

If I had major problems with my skin or undereye area, perhaps I'd wear foundation but since that isn't the case, I mostly don't. I like to be confident in my natural skin. 

3 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

I now use concealer and foundation, but when I was in my early 20's I didn't need it at all.   As you age, you may need more eyeliner and different facial products, but if you are in your 20's you can still get away with a bit of lip gloss, some mascara and a couple of dabs of concealer under the eyes.  Natural is always best, but there are makeup products that can help enhance your face naturally too.  It is all about personal preference and how good your skin is.  

• ?
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

Nope, sometimes I use face powder. I used to use foundation & concealer but then I stopped because I like how my face feels without those products. 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

It's always good to keep things on the simple side when it comes to makeup.  You don't need foundation and so you're better off without it.  Too many products on the skin don't look good anyway, and can cause skin problems.  I do wear foundation for a boost of color, but no powder on top, and no concealer.  I also like lipstick because it makes a finished day or evening look.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.