? asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 2 months ago

Does anyone else eat food fast?

I’m just curious 

I eat too fast.  I’ve been told many times by friends that they’ve never seen anyone eat as fast as I do.

I was conditioned from a paramilitary background to eat very quickly and move on.  When I’m not paying attention, I eat a full plate of food in just a couple of minutes. I’ve embarrassed myself. I really do need to slow down.

No.  Eating fast can result in gulping air which leads to unacceptable levels of farting.

• Andy C

Faster than anyone else in my family. 

Just remember to chew properly. 

Hell yeah. I love those greasy burgers and pizza, and the fried chicken with sauce. I would have fast food every other day if I could afford it.

🥴

Yes.

............

Yes i always do within 10 minutes or less. I’m learning to mindfully eat and savour each bite. Eating slow fills you up faster too.