Yahoo Answers is shutting down on 4 May 2021 (Eastern Time) and, as of 20 April 2021 (Eastern Time), the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Why do women punish good men in Divorce take all their money they have to live with parents, pay more $ and limited visitation rights  ?

But not give bad men, or pain in the rear men less trouble a good man gets put in poverty while a bad man or sorry something for a man is given mercy, Men are given the shaft in the U.S good men are judged bad, bad men are respected  

5 Answers

Relevance
  • T J
    Lv 7
    1 month ago
    Favourite answer

Thats why marriage rates are down. Men are finally waking up. A hook up is cheaper in the long run.

• 1 month ago

This is so funny and untrue.  I worked for attorneys for 25 years and i only saw a couple situations like this - where the man cheated on his wife and where the man was abusive.  Many judges frown on this sort of behavior and if it's proven in their court room, well.... dear husband loses a lot of material things and maybe money.  The husband caused it all by himself!!  No one forced him to cheat.  No one force the guy to be abusive. 

In most divorce cases, there is usually a decision made before the matter ever goes to court regarding division of property and money.... the couple works through their attorneys or together, makes an agreement. The settlement agreement is presented in court and 99 times out of 100 the Judge signs off on it, and it's done.

I've never seen a "bad man" respected in a divorce court hearing. Nor a good man disrespected.  

You have no idea what you're talking about.  

• i + i
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

MGTOW trolling, at it's most pitiful. 

• ?
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

None of that is true. Statistically, when couples divorce, the lifestyle of the woman and children plummet, while the man's goes up. He may temporarily have to live with his parents, but men usually have the income to replace what they've lost, and what they pay in child support doesn't come close to what they'd be paying if they were living with the children. Look it up. And 95% of the time, when a man asks for shared custody, he gets it. The courts only deny custody if he's a druggie or a criminal. 

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • ?
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

I don't know where you got that crap from. It's not true. Bad men go through that as well. 

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.