Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthGeneral Health CarePain & Pain Management · 2 months ago

Sharp pain in collarbone?

I’ve literally looked everywhere and no one else seems to have this problem. Sometimes when I’m talking and I say a word a certain way, a super sharp pain will shoot through my left collarbone for maybe half a second and then it’s totally fine. This doesn’t happen THAT often but it has been a thing for like 2-3 years now. 

• Andy C

Sounds like a nerve problem.   Certain words mean certain vibrations,  and clearly those are triggering the pain nerves to fire.

It's either a nerve problem or a brain problem: both of which are neurological. 

You probably have a pinched nerve in your neck.