Yahoo Answers is shutting down on 4 May 2021 (Eastern Time) and, as of 20 April 2021 (Eastern Time), the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Arts & HumanitiesPhilosophy · 2 months ago

As you got older, did you change your interests Yahoo Answers?

When I first started Yahoo Answers in 2007, all I talked about was sports, video games, and movies. As I got older I got interested in religion, philosophy, and health. I'm now in my 30's and now I'm interested in business and politics.

Update:

Thank you for your real answer Josh Alfred. You are a scholar and a gentleman.....Unlike that retarded reporter troll "Anonymous Karen" over here reporting this question for NO REASON, other than to pisss people off....he/she is probably really a Karen that everybody hates in real life, just another unemployed self entitled narcissist with no friends.

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago
    Favourite answer

I've been here since 2005 (age 16). My interest in religion has shrunk away but not altogether collapsed.  The quality of R&S questions is ridiculously low nowadays. I spend most of my time in mental health, psychology, and philosophy. My focus has changed. I was once on the leader boards in psychology and poetry. That was on another account and several years ago.

• 2 months ago

Not really but I was already older when Answers was started. I originally answered in travel because I lived in Italy and could help with how to get around Europe and with interesting things going on in various places and times.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

No, I haven't. But guess what?

WRONG FORUM - reported

CHAT VIOLATION - reported

Apparently in all that time you've never read the rules about posting questions. 

FAIL.

• 2 months ago

no, ive always had the same interests

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.