Yahoo Answers is shutting down on 4 May 2021 (Eastern Time) and, as of 20 April 2021 (Eastern Time), the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

. asked in Entertainment & MusicHoroscopes · 2 months ago

I think these 3 zodiac signs you shouldn’t mess with?

Sagittarius Leo and Aries 

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

These three sign runs when they see me. 

• 2 months ago

Yes you are absolutely right.

• Janet
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Since EVERYONE has Aries, Leo, and Sagittarius active in their own personal birthchart, don't mess with anyone.

Your "zodiac Sign" is actually ONLY your SUN sign .. just 2% of your entire birthchart and usually NOT one of the stronger influences on your personality. Writers write about Sun signs because it is so easy to find your Sun sign and the writer makes money writing to your gullibility.  Sun sign astrology is not real astrology.  

Either do up the individual person's birthchart (full birth date, exact time of birth, birth location) or leave astrology alone.

• 2 months ago

if you mess with Aries : they will just bluntly say bad words to you !!

if you mess with sag : they will just laugh about it , 

if you mess with leo : they will calmly ,happily absorb everything and when the time come , they will ambush you and maybe hurt you very bad .

frist time i comment something on yahoo , hope it Helps!!!

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 2 months ago

shouln't Mess with God

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.