Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Computers & InternetSoftware · 2 months ago

How to keep the quality of the video in Sony Vegas Pro 16?

If I import a video in Vegas and want just cut it out in pieces and render them without changing the quality. Because when you export a video from Vegas, the result might be different from the original video. I know to put the same resolution as the original, but what else should I do to keep the same quality that the origin, so the result after Vegas would be the same

• Lv 7

you cannot do that in Vegas. Vegas is a renderer.

it depends on the format of the video file as to which program you need. if it is an MP4 file, you should be able to use Avidemux to do that, without re-encoding...