Yahoo Answers is shutting down on 4 May 2021 (Eastern Time) and, as of 20 April 2021 (Eastern Time), the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Which do you choose. Covid vaccine or natural immunity through infection?

Update:

I would choose getting the virus itself. 

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago
    Favourite answer

Since the virus has a >99% survival rate and we don't know if there are any long-term effects from an mRNA vaccine, I'll take my chances with the disease.

BTW, the science behind the vaccines sounds reasonable but so did Thalidomide, asbestos, blood letting, global cooling, nuclear winter, spontaneous generation, Lamarck's Law of Acquired Characteristics, chicken pox parties, opening windows during a tornado.....

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

Your answer illustrates why ppl have to graduate from medical school before practicing medicine.  I am a Republican who wears a mask and got vaccinated.

• RICK
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Vaccine

Less chance of death or long term effects.

• Kieth
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

People have been re infected, it's the flu, not the measles.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Sky
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Awwww, too late....I've already been vaccinated, so now I can't try the whole infection thing.  Should I give it a try with shingles?

• 2 months ago

The Covid 19 vaccine.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Vaccine. With the vaccine, there’s a 100% chance that I’ll survive if I should catch covid. There’s only about a 98% survival rate if you get covid naturally. 

You do the math. I would rather have 100% than 98% or even if it’s 99.99%. 

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.