Yahoo Answers is shutting down on 4 May 2021 (Eastern Time) and, as of 20 April 2021 (Eastern Time), the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentMilitary · 2 months ago

Will the French Foreign Legion have access to my psychological records in the United States? If I don't tell them about prior psychological?

conditions will they know about them?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago
    Favourite answer

I'm not sure if the current entry requirements cover psychological records, particularly if you don't disclose any conditions, the legion is famously indifferent to background. They have a comprehensive website covering requirements and enrolment times.

That said, the training is brutal and any underlying conditions would be exposed, thery are very good at it and have been doing it a long time. You would probably be better off being honest and letting them make their own judgement, they may not consider you unfit depending on your diagnosis.

• 2 months ago

Assuming you could even manage to find and stand at their door, they will laugh at you and tell you to go away little girl.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

It will all come out in the wash once you start training.

• Mrsjvb
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

They can indeed.  And if you refuse to tell them, or lie, they will still find out.  

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

they have their own tests . you will flunk . 

• 2 months ago

you'll likely not make it through their initial training, so the question is moot

• Anonymous
    2 months ago
Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.