Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Computers & InternetSoftware · 2 months ago

How to use Excel?

I need to use Excel for the google and the CNN news, how to use it? I also run the Manjaro Linux if that’s any help, sorry I need to watch the CNN with my grandson. He always talks about running it with “Wine” but I’m not an alcoholic. 

I’m trying to watch the CNN News on the computer with my grandson. However, I need to use the Microsoft Excel? And how to use the Microsoft Excel? 

I also need Excel for my online Bank of America, my grandson told me that it doesn’t work on my computer, and that I need to have it with wine, whatever that means. Young hooligan.

I can’t keep up with the times anymore, as I used to when I was a lad.

What is trolling?

• John

My suspicion is that you are not very good at trolling.

If my suspicion is wrong then there are adult computer classes in your area, many of which are free.

Trolling is when you use an anonymous account on your computer, on the internet, to pretend that you don't know how to use a computer or the internet.

Otherwise known as pretending that the people around you are stupid.

• Rick B

No idea.  What is it you are trying to accomplish in Excel?  What doe news have to do with it?  Excel is a spreadsheet program.

Again, Microsoft Excel has nothing to do with watchin the news.