Yahoo Answers is shutting down on 4 May 2021 (Eastern Time) and, as of 20 April 2021 (Eastern Time), the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

sage asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 2 months ago

Can you loose weight unintentionally while having hyPOthyroidism?

I ask cause I’m getting tested for something else but my doctor did a full blood work up and a couple of my tests come back showing small signs of hypothyroidism which my mother has and I’m aware of the implications. However, I am currently having issues keeping weight on. I was 150 and I dropped to 130 in the span of a couple of weeks and it’s been difficult to stay at 130. (Which is the minimum weight I should be at) so I’m confused by my results.

Attachment image

2 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago

See what your doctor who ordered the tests interprets your results.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Other than this one, the answers you will receive on this site will be from obese 12 year old boys with pimply faces and tiny wangs.  Is that really who you want giving you health advice?  Think about it.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.