Yahoo Answers is shutting down on 4 May 2021 (Eastern Time) and, as of 20 April 2021 (Eastern Time), the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentLaw & Ethics · 2 months ago

I think i made a mistake with my work cover claim?

I told my insurance that i have not made a work cover claim in the past. My claim has been accepted for a psychological injury due to bullying roughly 9 months ago. But at my previous workplace i had issues with management as we were being re located and i didnt want to change warehouses etc and they some what bullied me.  I spoke to a guy in charge and resigned and recieved 8 grand from the company he said it was to help me kove ob and i thought it was a  private agreement. It turns out there insurance put it through work cover.   Will my current claim be cancelled now as i have lied even though i genuinely had no idea i had a previous work cover claim? I had no idea that it was put through work cover before as i didnt see any work cover paper work or capacity paper work etc. 

1 Answer

Relevance
  • 2 months ago

your current claim likely will be cancelled, yes

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.