Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentLaw & Ethics · 2 months ago

I think i made a mistake with my work cover claim?

I told my insurance that i have not made a work cover claim in the past. My claim has been accepted for a psychological injury due to bullying roughly 9 months ago. But at my previous workplace i had issues with management as we were being re located and i didnt want to change warehouses etc and they some what bullied me.  I spoke to a guy in charge and resigned and recieved 8 grand from the company he said it was to help me kove ob and i thought it was a  private agreement. It turns out there insurance put it through work cover.   Will my current claim be cancelled now as i have lied even though i genuinely had no idea i had a previous work cover claim? I had no idea that it was put through work cover before as i didnt see any work cover paper work or capacity paper work etc. 

your current claim likely will be cancelled, yes