I feel so ****, need advice ?

So recently I found out my boyfriend was cheating on me and was engaged the whole time, so I did what was right and told his fiancé. This lead to him being angry and harassing me and my family, but eventually it was sorted out. But now he’s managed to convince his fiancé that I’m lying about the whole thing and she called me threatening to come to my house , tell my parents everything ( I had kept mine and his relationship a secret). She said that this was my fault and that if I had kept my legs closed none of this would’ve happened. I guess I don’t really have a question I just feel like **** , was it really my fault ?

• ?

It was both of you guys fault, the only wrong thing you did is to go and tell his fiance, it brings unwanted drama into your life, it's not worth it. 

This guy didn't cheat on you, he cheated on his fiance(e) with you. But who cares what this pathological idiot does. If the harassment continues you call the police. Otherwise you just block them in every way possible and get on with your life. You also need to get over this bizarre fear of your parents. If you're old enough to date someone who's old enough to be engaged then you're too old to tremble in fear at what your parents think. 

• ?

You did what you thought needed done.

Now its time to move on.

It matters nothing who's fault was what but if you need to assign blame, it's on him and just never contact either of them again. He cheated on HER with you and now that's over with. Any time you need to keep a relationship "secret" .... well.. then that would be the thing to do. You don't share why you were choosing to keep your relationship secret but clearly you changed your mind to exercise power. Now it's done. Fault doesn't matter. Stay away from these people from now on. The fact that you don't want your parents to know that you HAD a boyfriend is ...well... suggestive that you felt what you were doing was wrong, or would be VIEWED as wrong, all along. Just drop these  people out of your life. 

• T J

You told his gf, not because its right, you did it out of revenge and hate.

Here's the bigger problem - you "told" on him.  Now he (and his fiance) plan to "tell" on you.  Did you think there would be no repercussions?

• i + i

Fishy thing about your story is that you 

kept your relationship with him a secret 

from your family. WHY? Perhaps now 

would be a good time to tell them what 

is going on. This would be "what was right", 

since they need to be prepared for whatever 

load of crap is about to descend on them 

because of the childish games you play. 

Heh? She says she believes him and nothing happened, but it was your fault for not keeping your legs shut? So does she believe nothing did happen or not? 

Tell her her boyfriend LIED to you too, since you didn't KNOW he was engaged. So HE is to blame here, not you. 

But that it doesn't matter any more. If she doesn't stop hassling you, you will go to the POLICE and let them sort HIS mess out. Maybe it will go public. Then how will she feel about him and them as a couple? 

• ?

he was never your boyfriend and was not cheating on you. he was cheating WITH you on the woman he is engaged to. you didn't "do what was right" you told her for revenge and now you see that revenge didn't make you feel better

Of course it wasn't your fault. How could it be when you didn't know he was engaged? What you did wrong was to tell his fiance instead of just dumping the @rsehole. That opened a can of worms. Maybe you should tell her politely to back off as if she doesn't you may considered screwing him again. That should work.