Yahoo Answers is shutting down on 4 May 2021 (Eastern Time) and, as of 20 April 2021 (Eastern Time), the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

I Need your help! Because of my computer's problem?

My computer just not works yesterday because when I restart and signed in, it said "Preparing Windows" after that, it deleted all my files expect for the apps i downloaded! It also changed the wallpaper to Windows and now. Every time I go to settings, it picthed black and I cannot see anything expect for the mouse, I restarted it again but it did the same deleting all my files again! And changed the wallpaper to Windows again! And now, it signed out of my Google, and all of my other accounts. How can I fix my computer now!

1 Answer

Relevance
  • 2 months ago

You may want to do a full virus scan if possible, and if that does not help, your next step would be doing a reformat, providing you everything backed up on an external drive before you start.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.