Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Arts & HumanitiesHistory · 1 month ago

If asked, what's the greatest crime ever COMMITTED in the history of mankind. What would you come up with🤔?

The USA putting Hitler in Power Funding him and Supplying him from 1924 to 1945

then Helping 10,000 Nazi war Criminals to escape to South America Via the Vatican because the USA and the Vatican Preferred Fascists to Communists

Pol Pot, Timur, Cromwell, Hitler, Stalin and Mao for their crimes

• Herve

The Soviet Union.

When Tony Montana was killed by a gang the drug cartels.

• Mike

Stealing an apple.

I'd go with the genocide noted by others with Anonymous' Oceans series a close second.

But I can't stop laughing at the Flat Earthers so there may be a greater crimes in the number 2-7 spots ahead of Oceans 8, 11, 12 & 13. Hard for me to think of the others.

Seriously though, to me Genocide is clearly first and all-encompassing throughout history.

ethnic cleansing genocides

Probably the genocides committed in the mid-20th Century, the Trans-Atlantic slave trade, or the genocide of Native Americans.

Wow @Steven, way to pander to Jerome. But you have to call it "Kemet" not Egypt. That's the name of the "JEWS", apparently.

The inability to understand when you are ignorant.

🥴

Oceans 8, 11, 12, 13. 

Those were brilliant heists/crimes. Sophisticated. Quiet. 😁 Entertaining.

I can watch those over and over.

SOME tidbits: 

https://youtu.be/mr834Cs9ncs

https://youtu.be/OkBaZLq7gnU