Anonymous
Anonymous asked in News & EventsCurrent Events · 2 months ago

How do I find out which current affairs are important for the UPSC?

No need to make notes of current affairs because Current affairs cover a huge area and most of the current affairs are irrelevant. It’s very difficult to go through the relevant material & make notes. crackIAS have fantabulous coverage of current affairs from 14 major sources on daily basis like The Hindu, Economic Times, PIB, LiveMint etc. They don't even miss single news. You don't have to go anywhere, this is more than enough. Get updated daily on Zuccess app. Also provide Synopsis of India Year Book & Economic Survey and magazines like Pratiyogita Darpan, Kurukshetra, Yojana, World Bank, HDR, Govt. Reports. I really got so much help from this. No need to make your own notes by reading Newspapers, this is very time consuming and most of the news are irrelevant. crackIAS will provide you all the relevant news.

• ?

How to prepare for current affairs for UPSC Prelims study

Practice 50 MCQs on current affairs daily.

When the exam is nearer practice 100 MCQs daily.

Indians are foul.

Go away. Reported for advertising yet again.

No,  I'm sorry you've lost me.

Bud bud ding ding!