Yahoo Answers is shutting down on 4 May 2021 (Eastern Time) and, as of 20 April 2021 (Eastern Time), the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Gremlins, Ghostbusters or The Goonies?

I love all three but Gremlins is my number one, then Ghostbusters and goonies.

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago
    Favourite answer

Same order for me

• Blush
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

Goonies never say dieeee

• 2 months ago

I prefer Ghostbusters of the three.

• 2 months ago

Ghostbusters was far and away the best film of these.  Goonies was alot of fun, but it was a pretty simplistic kid treasure hunt.  Gremlins wasn't even a good movie, it just had lots of cute sight gags and an adorable puppet that was basically Baby Yoda with fur.  Or I guess you could say Baby Yoda is Gizmo without fur.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 2 months ago

I liked Ghostbusters better.  Gremlins started off with a good premise....but just didn't care for the whole evil gremlins thing.....but it wouldn't have been much a movie without them, I suppose. 

• Steel
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

I also love all three, so I'm imagining which one I'd have to watch should all come on TV at the same time or something unexpected like that:

1) The Goonies

2) Ghostbusters

3) Gremlins

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Hard to decide they are all good I suppose

• Petter
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Gremlins.               

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.