? asked in Politics & GovernmentLaw & Ethics · 1 month ago

Sign language on TV? Why?

I hate sign language on tv, i am watching politics or talk and there is a sign language bictch? I am coming over to her house to shi t in her ear... Just put subtitles there idiots.. I was watching super power and the sign interpeter distracted me and my cat got soil erosion.. Then the ball went straight to the hole? GOddamn...

They use sign language because the speaker is not reading a document but speaking openly. You seem intolerant of others and need to address your anger management.

Subtitles aren't always accurate.   Have you ever watched a tv show with subtitles?

• Bruce

Because there is a live audience. They don't get subtitles.