Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 2 months ago

What do i do if i feel like my bosses are intimidated or scared around me/of me simply due to my professionalism?

I work retail. many bosses and workers leave a lot to be desired in terms of professionality. They gossip to everyone, in front of everyone, they put people down, etc. 

I am just a worker. But yet somehow i am usually the most professional one in the room. Maybe my boss is initmidated due to that or utncould just be my looks.

I think I personally get kinda uncomfortable around people if they are to attractive. Or personality to strong or whatever it is Idk.. Theres other reason to of course. Just something ive been thinking about recently. Then may be mean as well people like to be mean to them for some reason. Guess that makes them somehow feel better about their own or something. Just dont stoop to their level. Realize they are clesrly the problem and not you. Plan on eventually leaving and finding a better place with workers who arent total posinious pieces of trash who ruin everybodys good mood and no one wants to be around them without getting super negstive and angry lol.

I don't know, but not all bosses or professional workers are hated. I don't know if you are a man or a woman. If you are a woman, you can try to make yourself less intimidating. I have seen lots of female bosses and career women who wear a lot of makeup, fake eyelashes, pretty dresses, skirts above the knees, high heels, and have their nails polished and hair dyed. They look so well-groomed and put together, which is why people still love them. 💞😅😏🥴

How is your boss "intimidated?" It sounds like everyone else talks and gossips and you don't. That's all I can surmise from this question.

Professionalism is not usually intimidating.  I suspect you are misinterpreting whatever is going on.  Maybe you are a cold person and that is off-putting, or maybe you come across as arrogant and people dislike that assumed air of superiority, or it could be any number of things.  Even that you see something in them that they are not doing.  Disliking a person, or finding them intimidating for professionalism, is pretty rare.  It isn't the professionalism that is the problem.

I don't know