Yahoo Answers is shutting down on 4 May 2021 (Eastern Time) and, as of 20 April 2021 (Eastern Time), the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Should we have another baby ? ?

My wife has a son who's a month old his father died in December while she was pregnant she was really depressed after he died she still is. She wanted me to stay with her and help her raise him so I did we got together not long after her fiancé passed away we recently got married on Valentine's Day after being together for 2 months I was there when she gave birth to her son she didn't wanna do it alone. Her son is almost a month old she wants to have another one. I think she's kind of crazy wanting to have another baby in the same year also just months after loosing her partner she said she has cousins who are 12 months a apart from each other. I think she's still depressed after loosing him. Should we have another one ? Is it bad to have two kids in the same year ? 

There are no answers yet.
Be the first to answer this question.