Poll: Would you want a clone made of you?

No, I think we can call agree that one of me is terrifying enough.

I can see it how.  Once they finally develop cloning all the doctor's offices will be flooded with people wanting to be cloned.  The doctors will not e able to see any others types of a patients.

Eventually they will have to develop a new form to separate they people wanting to be cloned form all the other patients.  It will probably be 10 pages and long and have 200 questions on it.  It really only needs to be one single question.

"Be two or not be two."  That is the question.

• ?

no I hate people following what I do ... 

They've made clones of me. People tell me all the time they just saw me a minute ago but I wasn't there.