Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentLaw Enforcement & Police · 2 months ago

My boyfriend & I out run the cops after 2 minutes once we got on the highway they just stopped following us. Why?

I know stupid but I done was on probation for a traffic ticket & he had warrants out for a different state. We was at this place everybody come and chill. I go all the time. And police is never well never drove that way down the street at all. So it’s the first. But they were looking suspicious asf. Because they got so close to the car before they passed us then backed up. They parked far asf. Tbh. Mind you I’ve seen so many people stories bout people posing as a cop. The car in my city it didn’t look like an original police car. ‼️ We wasn’t far from the highway so I got on there. They had they lights on but not they sirens. I turned my car sport mode. And drove off but they stopped following. I kept on a lookout but no other cops none of that . I know for a fact they didn’t get the license plate. One thing is if they was gon write us a ticket for something why backup so far literally. Usually they park closer to you so you can’t get away. You feel me? I know we stupid but I trusted my gut feeling. Thank goodness he changed his licenses plate because the licenses plate didn’t match his car. But yeah anyways. Yea

UPDATE: for one first and formost yes you can get on probation for a speeding ticket that goes over 20 miles per hour over the speed limit. 🤣 please ask your own lawyer or lawyer yourself and Google it. I’m driving probation for one year. Maybe you a dumb dumb that thinks they know everything. 

& two we have been driving passed cops & at the light they don’t do nothing so clearly not they ain’t gon do nun bitches

• Archer

They got your plates and vehicle info. They will get ahold of you on 'their' time.

I know stupid but I done was on probation for a traffic ticket

There is NO SUCH THING as probation for a traffic ticket. If you were given anything more than a fine, it was for something more serious than a traffic ticket.

Note: Police sometimes break off a chase, but it NEVER happens in under 2 minutes.

Troll Score: "You don't meet the requirements to enroll in troll school"

"I turned my car sport mode."  Your story is a zero on the believability scale.

To the person who commented. First and foremost disrespectfully for one we done passed more cops and they ain’t do ****. So think again whore 

• James

Because cops aren't usually gonna chase a petty criminal at high speed. that could get wreckless. Now if they had thought you were an imminent danger to society they would have probably kept chasing you. They probably just gave your vehicle description to other officers and said be on the lookout