Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentLaw Enforcement & Police · 2 months ago

This girl I don’t even know sent me a dirty picture of her. She said that she got the wrong number. Should I report her?

@ dewcoons I DIDN’T ASK HER HOW OLD SHE WAS.

I just asked if I should. I am not going to I only asked because I didn’t want any legal liability for receiving anything like that. I just deleted the message and image from my phone. I guess I am just a little paranoid.

Does she appear to be a child?  If you suspect child pornography is going on you should report it.  If not, chalk it up to a mistake and let it go.

• donnie

You can report it maybe by pressing a button on the phone like report or something. If you think the person is underage then send it to the police

• Archer

Being stupid isn't a crime in most locations.

• L

Why would you do this if she said she got the wrong number...................  move on.

No, it would be a waste of time.  Police wouldn't bother with it.  It's best that you just block their number, and delete their message and picture. 

Just delete it, and forget about it.  

You want to "report" her for an honest mistake?   Leave it alone.

If she is over 18 and so are you, then she did not commit any kind of a crime, so there is nothing that you could report.