Yahoo Answers is shutting down on 4 May 2021 (Eastern Time) and, as of 20 April 2021 (Eastern Time), the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentLaw Enforcement & Police · 2 months ago

This girl I don’t even know sent me a dirty picture of her. She said that she got the wrong number. Should I report her?



Update 2:

I just asked if I should. I am not going to I only asked because I didn’t want any legal liability for receiving anything like that. I just deleted the message and image from my phone. I guess I am just a little paranoid.

8 Answers

  • 1 month ago

    Does she appear to be a child?  If you suspect child pornography is going on you should report it.  If not, chalk it up to a mistake and let it go.

  • donnie
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

    You can report it maybe by pressing a button on the phone like report or something. If you think the person is underage then send it to the police

  • Archer
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

    Being stupid isn't a crime in most locations.

  • L
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

    Why would you do this if she said she got the wrong number...................  move on.

  • What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

    No, it would be a waste of time.  Police wouldn't bother with it.  It's best that you just block their number, and delete their message and picture. 

  • 1 month ago

    Just delete it, and forget about it.  

  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

    You want to "report" her for an honest mistake?   Leave it alone.

  • 2 months ago

    If she is over 18 and so are you, then she did not commit any kind of a crime, so there is nothing that you could report.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.