? asked in Yahoo ProductsOther - Yahoo Products · 2 months ago

Do you like libraries?

I do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• .

Yes, I was even a library assistant when in college.

.

Your (chat violations) question belongs in Entertainment & Music>Polls & Surveys as it's currently in Yahoo Products>Other-Yahoo Products and not applicable to this subcategory (and thus decreases your chances of getting many useful answers).

Moving your question can be done by clicking Edit (pencil icon for mobile)>Edit category just beneath your question, then selecting the category that's appropriate for the topic.

Yes.

For 60+ years.

• ?

I love libraries. They have distinctive?smells. Law libraries and engineering libraries smell differently than general libraries or parts of libraries. I like online libraries too, especially the free online university libraries. My dream job would be either a reference librarian or in a?university library or a digital database manager librarian in a university library system. 

Lol.. No.. I can't stand reading and absolutely hate it. And prefer not to.. To much like a chore.. It makes me all hot. And sick feeling ti my stomach... Lol..

• ?

Love libraries, Great places to hang out read a book quietly and/or chatting to people. 

• Kathy

Yes I do like libraries.

• ?

Yes. I generally hate noise, so a place as quiet as a library is the perfect sanctuary for me. Funny enough, I don't really read much. I usually go to the library at Uni to study.

• Nick

Yes, very much.

"Having fun isn't hard when you've got a library card" -Arthur