Yahoo Answers is shutting down on 4 May 2021 (Eastern Time) and, as of 20 April 2021 (Eastern Time), the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

? asked in Yahoo ProductsOther - Yahoo Products · 2 months ago

Do you like libraries?

I do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8 Answers

Relevance
    Lv 7
    2 months ago
    Favourite answer

Yes, I was even a library assistant when in college.

Your (chat violations) question belongs in Entertainment & Music>Polls & Surveys as it's currently in Yahoo Products>Other-Yahoo Products and not applicable to this subcategory (and thus decreases your chances of getting many useful answers).

Moving your question can be done by clicking Edit (pencil icon for mobile)>Edit category just beneath your question, then selecting the category that's appropriate for the topic.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Yes.

For 60+ years.

• ?
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

I love libraries. They have distinctive?smells. Law libraries and engineering libraries smell differently than general libraries or parts of libraries. I like online libraries too, especially the free online university libraries. My dream job would be either a reference librarian or in a?university library or a digital database manager librarian in a university library system. 

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Lol.. No.. I can't stand reading and absolutely hate it. And prefer not to.. To much like a chore.. It makes me all hot. And sick feeling ti my stomach... Lol..

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • ?
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Love libraries, Great places to hang out read a book quietly and/or chatting to people. 

• Kathy
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Yes I do like libraries.

• ?
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Yes. I generally hate noise, so a place as quiet as a library is the perfect sanctuary for me. Funny enough, I don't really read much. I usually go to the library at Uni to study.

• Nick
    Lv 5
    2 months ago

Yes, very much.

"Having fun isn't hard when you've got a library card" -Arthur

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.