Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 2 months ago

Poll: Asked "In a Spanish accent"..." Tell me how do you feel right now?"..."Tell me"?

." Tell me  how do you feel right now?"..."Tell me"

• I yam doeeng good seen-your. I just get ma groceries from Dee Walmar (Walmart)

That's bad grammar in any accent.  You mean:  Tell me how [do] you feel right now?

Or:  Tell me.  How do you feel right now?

Anonymous -- More bad grammar: Me sentio mal.

Responding in the Queen's English, "I feel perfectly fine, thank you for asking." 

Answered, ALSO in a Spanish accent:

"Toyota corolla adidas granola, lumbago victrola!"

So what does this have to do with Religion?

Oh god---not another Spaniard pretending to be a doctor... we have plenty already.

Why do people still use the incorrect term USA? And refer to themselves as American?

It is Southern Canada, you are Southern Canadians, apart from those of you that are Northern Mexicans of course.

Me sentio mal (I am not feeling well).