Yahoo Answers is shutting down on 4 May 2021 (Eastern Time) and, as of 20 April 2021 (Eastern Time), the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 2 months ago

Poll: Asked "In a Spanish accent"..." Tell me how do you feel right now?"..."Tell me"?

." Tell me  how do you feel right now?"..."Tell me"

8 Answers

Relevance
  • I yam doeeng good seen-your. I just get ma groceries from Dee Walmar (Walmart)

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

That's bad grammar in any accent.  You mean:  Tell me how [do] you feel right now?

Or:  Tell me.  How do you feel right now?

Anonymous -- More bad grammar: Me sentio mal.

• 2 months ago

Responding in the Queen's English, "I feel perfectly fine, thank you for asking." 

• 2 months ago

Answered, ALSO in a Spanish accent:

"Toyota corolla adidas granola, lumbago victrola!"

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

So what does this have to do with Religion?

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Oh god---not another Spaniard pretending to be a doctor... we have plenty already.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Why do people still use the incorrect term USA? And refer to themselves as American?

It is Southern Canada, you are Southern Canadians, apart from those of you that are Northern Mexicans of course.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Me sentio mal (I am not feeling well).

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.