How do I get teenagers to stop littering on my lawn? ?

For the last few months, I occasionally hear kids in the field behind my house late at night. At first it just sounded like a few of them. But recently, I've been finding beer cans, used condoms, and articles of clothing I'd rather not discuss on my property.

I went out one night to tell them to get off my property, and discovered there were several dozen teenagers. They bombarded me with rocks, and they were all gone when the police showed up 20 minutes later.

How do I deal with these kids? 

I would get some signs that state Private Property. Also get some motion lights. Kids hate when bright lights shine on them. You have a dog? Take is poop and throw it down on the yard so when it is dark they step in it. Get one of those loud horns and use it whenever they are in that field. Talk to your local police dept. Tell them that kids are using your field for uncontrolled substances and you know that there is underage drinking going on. Tell the police you need them to do a drive by around 11pm when the kids are there.

• donnie

Tell them to stop or you will call the cops, then put up a game camera(s) somewhere hidden, and then call the non emergency line when you have photos or video of them doing it 

Build a taller fence. 

If they are parking there. Jack spikes work well. Any one could put them there. & tires are not cheap. Also a hidden cams works well. No flash.  If what you say is going on is. Find out who. Mail the photos to them. From out of State. Use a friend who is travelling to do this.  With a nice note. They return you sell there photos.  Make some side money. Let them know were to see there photos. 

When this happened to me, I tried everything.   I finally gave up and just moved.   

Source(s): life

Instead of confronting the teenagers, call the police.  Repeat as necessary.

• Bruce

I would suggest you call the police first. That way they will still be there when the police arrive.  If they are teenagers and drinking, they will find somewhere else to go. 

• GF

Maybe you should get some firearms and set up some good advantage points for contact.

A rock is a deadly weapon and this gives you the right to shoot them all

• ?

Get a bunch of Rottweiler's.

Speck to them nicely if not listen call the police