Volcano asked in Beauty & StyleMakeup · 2 months ago

How can I be attractive as a tan asian?

So I am Asian and fairly attractive but my skin is tan, how do asian women living in China, Korea, Japan etc. manage to look so pale with flawless skin? Are they wearing lighter foundation or something? I would like to look more idealized than I currently do, please help...

I would discourage it, but I understand there are whitening products out there that seem to bleach the skin.  While you will be stylish now, you will age faster and look like a kabuki actor by the age of 50. 

Many of us whities are attracted to tanned Asians. I am anyway!