Yahoo Answers is shutting down on 4 May 2021 (Eastern Time) and, as of 20 April 2021 (Eastern Time), the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous asked in HealthDiseases & ConditionsSkin Conditions · 2 months ago

Is there any service that can remove a facial wart?

Or is it something you just have to put up with and hope it goes away by itself?

UK if that helps.

4 Answers

  • 1 month ago

    Facial "wart?" How do you know it's a wart and not something else? Warts rarely appear on the face, so you're probably talking about a growth or skin tag. Go see your GP. Most will be happy to burn it off, no problem.

  • 2 months ago

    Any dermatologist can do it. I don't know how it works in the UK- do you have to be referred by your GP? I had one removed in Mexico- it was a very easy process. The dermatologist burned it off. 

  • mokrie
    Lv 7
    2 months ago


  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

    Hi, some sophisticated beauty salons may do that or a plastic surgeon may perform it.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.