Yahoo Answers is shutting down on 4 May 2021 (Eastern Time) and, as of 20 April 2021 (Eastern Time), the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentMilitary · 2 months ago

Will they continue to identify and arrest the traitors who stormed the capitol for years to come?

Update:

I hope anyone who was there keeps worrying and waiting for the day it catches up to them.

15 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago

They will pull in the ones they identified and get them to identify the ones they REALLY want.   Like the guy with the pepper spray,  they REALLY want him. 

• kswck2
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Interesting how that number went from a few dozen to hundreds to thousands. Just a matter of time before the Looney Left just assumes it was EVERY Republican in the world, 

• wave
    Lv 5
    2 months ago

As I understand it the authorities there that day let it happen, so I don't think so buddy, I don't think they're all that bother about that little days events

• Donnie
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Perhaps. They’re still rounding up BLM and Antifa terrorists who rioted, looted and burned communities. 

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 2 months ago

Perhaps, though if the investigation and the cases against those already arrested start becoming more political than they already are, the will to pursue additional suspects might evaporate.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

What is this Traitors Rubbish every American has the Right to protest against Fraud in any election

• 2 months ago

i would hope so

• Pearl
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

i hope so, they belong in jail

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Get over it mmmmkay

• PIE
    Lv 5
    2 months ago

Arrest the D.N.C. Anarchist!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.