Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 2 months ago

Are you glad that you aren’t a celebrity?

Damn no. they get to have all the fun. and money. 

• ?

Yes , I don't mean to say that celebrities aren't nice, decent people, as some are genuinely positive role models, I'm happy that I don't belong to that group.

• ?

yepper !!!!    .........................

Well I'd like my bank account to be that of celebrities. Along with the women they attract. But the media in your face nonstop would be something I wouldn't find too appealing. 

Yes, because I'm easily aggravated with people. I would be a very hated person simply for not smiling at the people interrupting my day. 

Yes. Not only because of the lack of privacy, being stalked by creeps, etc. But also because I think it's disgusting how we put celebrities on a pedestal. Most of them can barely keep their own lives together, but they somehow think that being famous qualifies them to lecture the rest of the world on how to feel about political or social issues. 

Yes. I never really was interested in fame and fortune.

in some ways yes but every person on this planet wants to be known, loved, appreciated for something such as a skill or an art lets be frank about that.

I think the lords works in mysterious ways,  but I do believe in fate. 

Some people are 'born' to be who they are and who they become in life.. others work hard and never give up and have this drive which helps them achieve their goals and ambitions.

Lot of people 'give up' too quickly or are easily discouraged or have associates and 'friends' who will do anything but push them in the right direction. So who you spend time with in life is also a big factor in determining if you'll make it I suppose.

Who says I am not a celebrity.Been on the television many times in Crimewatch and they still haven’t caught me

Not really. I still really think I have something to give to the world in ways of music.