Yahoo Answers is shutting down on 4 May 2021 (Eastern Time) and, as of 20 April 2021 (Eastern Time), the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 2 months ago

Are you glad that you aren’t a celebrity?

70 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

Damn no. they get to have all the fun. and money. 

• ?
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

Yes , I don't mean to say that celebrities aren't nice, decent people, as some are genuinely positive role models, I'm happy that I don't belong to that group.

• ?
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

yepper !!!!    .........................

• 1 month ago

Well I'd like my bank account to be that of celebrities. Along with the women they attract. But the media in your face nonstop would be something I wouldn't find too appealing. 

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

Yes, because I'm easily aggravated with people. I would be a very hated person simply for not smiling at the people interrupting my day. 

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Yes. Not only because of the lack of privacy, being stalked by creeps, etc. But also because I think it's disgusting how we put celebrities on a pedestal. Most of them can barely keep their own lives together, but they somehow think that being famous qualifies them to lecture the rest of the world on how to feel about political or social issues. 

• 2 months ago

Yes. I never really was interested in fame and fortune.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

in some ways yes but every person on this planet wants to be known, loved, appreciated for something such as a skill or an art lets be frank about that.

I think the lords works in mysterious ways,  but I do believe in fate. 

Some people are 'born' to be who they are and who they become in life.. others work hard and never give up and have this drive which helps them achieve their goals and ambitions.

Lot of people 'give up' too quickly or are easily discouraged or have associates and 'friends' who will do anything but push them in the right direction. So who you spend time with in life is also a big factor in determining if you'll make it I suppose.

• 2 months ago

Who says I am not a celebrity.Been on the television many times in Crimewatch and they still haven’t caught me

• 2 months ago

Not really. I still really think I have something to give to the world in ways of music.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.